Sunday, January 26, 2014

Stripes!

Still working away at my Christmas Thank You cards.  This little number used up 4 items from my stash pile!!  Yippee!!  Maybe I should start a "Can you spot the item from my stash?" game.  It could be fun, but rather hard.  So, I'll just tell you: the polka dotted ribbon, the 2 red flowers (stacked them together for more interest) and the white oval.  And don't tell anyone, but these are actually Christmas papers. : )

Challenges:
One Crazy Stamper--anything goes
Inkspirational Challenges #48--inspiration photo (I was inspired by the blue! and the red)

{Pin}spirational Challenge #91--inspiration photo (inspired once again by the blue and the stripes and the swirls in the wallpaper)
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982009291174/
Creative Inspiration #249--use ribbon
Digi Stamps 4 Joy--use real ribbon
My Favorite Things # 160--sketch
MFTWSC160
Stamping with Dragon--winter blues

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Blue Skies"
Dies: spellbinders "Resplendent Rectangles" oval
Flower punch

7 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Love your polka dots ribbon Heather. Pretty lovely card also. Thank you for playing along with us at DigiStamps4Joy and we hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Asmah
[DS4J DT Member]
[Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Heather.

Thanks for join us at
{Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

Karin

Sue said...

Fab card Heather thanks for joining us at SDD Sue DT x

NGCARDS said...

This is such a great card hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

Nonni said...

Great layout and papers! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Yvonne Garner said...

Oh, how I love your card design! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

Im just me - Marleen said...

Ah I LOVE this one. really fresh. Thank you for joining us over on Stamping with the Dragon.
Marleen DTL xx