Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I love you

I think that color challenges are really the most challenging for me.  I'm good with a two color combo, but more than that and I'm out of my element, fast!  But that's what challenges are all about, right?
Challenges:
Papertrey Ink's 8th Anniversary challenge Day #1--sketch and color combo (the lighting doesn't show it well, but the card base is Melon Berry card stock)
PTI8-sketch-inspiration-1
PTI8-color-inspiration-8
Crafty Creations #102--Owl always love you: owls, hearts or love (I have hearts and love)
Cuttlebug Mania--I {heart} you

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Guide Lines 2" and "Damask Designs"
Card stock: PTI "Melon Berry" and "Aqua Mist"
Ink: PTI "Sweet Blush" and "Aqua Mist"

3 comments:

The EmBellished Card - Belinda said...

Love the color combo ... good job! Thanks for playing along with us @ Cuttlebug Mania!
Blessings,
Belinda DT

Kimbo said...

Love the tiled background and the colours

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Willeke said...

Lovely card !
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challengeblog and hope you'll join us next time too,
Hugs
Willeke