Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A Little Behind

So, last month, I won this stamp set from Raisin Boat called "Undies In a Bunch".  I usually don't go for cheeky stamp sets, because I can't see myself actually using them.  But this one, I love!!  The sentiments are all so hysterical and who could pass up the cute little underwear?  Plus, I'm always late in getting birthday cards sent out, so the "Sorry that I'm a little behind" sentiment (which I used on this card) is perfect for me!  I made this card for my cousin; his birthday was last week, so this set had to be used. : )
 And here is the inside:
It says "Remember when birthdays weren't such a pain in the butt?" and I stamped the boxer shorts in a pale gray.  So fun!  I'm pretty sure I will be using this stamp set a LOT.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday--something new (brand new stamp set)
Eureka Stamps #174--birthday
Come And Get It--something new
East wind #46--Flag on the Play (Happy Birthday is stamped on a double-ended pennant)
Crafty Calendar Challenge--something new
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes
Sweet Stampin'--something NEW
Sketch Saturday #393--sketch

Di's Digis--It's new to you
Cute Card Thursday #206--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: Raisin Boat "Undies In a Bunch"
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A"; MFT "Blueprints 13" pennant

11 comments:

creationsnz said...

I laughed out loud with this one, I love both sentiments; well done. Thanks for joining in with Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

LOVE IT! The sentiment is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this month at the Craftyhazelnut's Patterned paper Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Shelia said...

oh my goodness, this made me laugh!! I really like your card and sentiment - just too cute!!

Neha said...

Love it! really hilarious and i like it more because its masculine. We all need to make more masculine cards for all the men in our lives. Nice attempt!
Thank you for playing along with Sketch Saturday!

Cathy P said...

So cute! That sentiment is fabulous and is perfect with your boxer shorts! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy

Barbara said...

What a fun card! love the design and the colors! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbarayaya

Cass said...

Super male card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a fun card, great design... Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin' :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Bonnie Irvine said...

Oh my goodness, I would purposely be late with B-day cards just so I could send this card. I love it...so fun. Love the design, colours, sentiments...you nailed it! Thanks for playing along with our Flag On the Play challenge at The East Wind. I hope we see you again soon. Thanks for the smile!

karalschuknecht said...

Great birthday card, I love the image, the greeting and colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Crafting Vicky said...

very funny b-day card! I really love how you have colored those boxers!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at The East Wind. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.