Saturday, January 13, 2018

Pink Birthday

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: Birthdays (It's Aud's birthday, so make sure to wish her a happy day!)
And here is my card for your inspiration:
I'm continuing in my quest to reduce my bits and pieces stash (that pile of stuff I have that was cut/stamped/etc for a different project and just didn't make it) and on this card, both the white sentiment strip and the little red heart are from the stash.  Unfortunately, I added three pieces back to the pile so I worked with a deficit for this one!  Hmm . . . that's not really how it's supposed to work.
I hope you will get a chance to play along with us in this challenge; I know we all need birthday cards.  I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Supplies:
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Izzy" digi; MFT "Essential Sentiments"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 25" stitched rectangle; MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched line: MFT "Bold Stripes Cover Up" sentiment strip; Spellbinders scalloped border; Sweet n' Sassy Stamps heart die

Challenges:
Southern Girls--stitch me up (I used stitched dies)
Little Miss Muffet--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--use patterned paper
Fab n' Funky #376--Let's be happy
Shopping Our Stash #336--out with the old, in with the new (the gray card stock, stitched line die and scalloped die are OLD, old, old--this sentiment set is one I won about a month again and this is the first time I used it.  The paper, I also got with in the last month or maybe two.)
Power Poppy--sketch
Stamplorations theme & sketch challenge--I used the theme: stamps & curves (scallops)
A Gem of a Challenge--Happy anything
Cardz TV #30--anything goes
Crafty Catz #399--anything goes with optional twist: one for the ladies

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Heather :-) the image is adorable and I love the papers and layout, very cute :-)

I need to work on my scrap pile too, but it just gets bigger, I think I might just donate to the local scout group and start a new pile ;-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Jane said...

Hi Heather, this is such a sweet card..such a sweet image and great design. Thanks so much for joining our theme/sketch challenge for January over at STAMPlorations xx

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card Heather and image thanks for joining us at Crafty catz this week and good luck. hope to see you next week.

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh what a sweet & adorable card and a great take on the sketch as well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (old & new!) STASH with us this week! ♥

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Fab'n'Funky Challenge this time and good luck :)

Wendy said...

Love this Heather, so adorable and gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Absolutely lovely card, your coloring really brings this sweet images to life.
Thank you for sharing with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you play again soon.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Pamela said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pam x

Glittered Paws said...

Another sweet card - love your little girl images. kI think you will like my POTW Jan. 22 - use those scraps girl.

Anne said...

Love it, super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge Anne DT